I, David Hawig, operate the Florence.chat website, Florence Facebook bot, Florence Skype bot and Florence Kik bot. This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information I receive when you use my Services. I use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site and the chatbot. However, I might share non-personal, non-individual information with third parties for research purposes. By using my Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Florence is an automated messaging tool focused on the health and wellness space. This tool is powered by an artificial intelligent and natural language processing engine that allows users amongst other things to:
1) search for information on health and wellness related topics,
2) set reminders to take medications/vitamins/birth control pills or to refill prescriptions, and
3) track the evolution of self-reported health and wellness indicators (e.g. weight, mood or pain level).
When using my Service, I may collect data about you, as follows:
- When you create a profile, I automatically record which Platform you are using (Skype, Facebook Messenger or KiK) and the unique User ID associated to your account in that Platform
- When you create a profile, I may ask for your nickname, gender, year of birth and time zone, to tailor my Service to your situation and circumstances.
Additionally, I may collect other information when using my products that help me improve my Service to you and maintain operational levels. This information cannot be used to identify you. It includes:
- Medication / Pill reminder and Health tracker settings (including type of reminder/tracker, frequency of data collection,
- Conditions and symptoms searched;
- Any other data needed for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Your personal information is available to you in your account at all times via your Platform used to access my Services.
Use of Personal Information
The information provided by you may be used to help me improving Florence Services.
I may need to share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Florence Services if I have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of David Hawig or the public as required or permitted by law.
My products may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data Storage, Transmission, and Deletion
The confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data are essential to the Services delivered by Florence. All information you provide to me is stored on a third party secured cloud servers (Microsoft Azure Cloud). I take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data on my service. The security of your Personal Information is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security. Florence will retain your information as long as I are providing you with my Services. If you choose to unsubscribe from my Services, I will erase all personal information that will allow you to be identified within my databases. I will do so within six months of you unsubscribing. As a customer of the Service, you have the right to contact me and request me to erase the personal data stored for the delivery of the Florence Service.
Like many site operators, my Service collects information that your system sends whenever you visit my Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of my service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, I use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my service.
My chatbot is enabled by Microsoft’s Bot Framework. Bot Framework is a set of web-services that enable intelligent services and connections using conversation channels you authorize. As a service provider, Microsoft will create a Bot Framework user profile and receive content you provide to my bot/service in order to enable the service and to help improve Microsoft services. For more information about Microsoft privacy policies please see their privacy statement here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839. To report abuse when using a bot that uses Bot Framework to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Bot Framework website at https://www.botframework.com and use the Report Abuse link in the menu to contact Microsoft.
Furthermore, Florence is enabled by the following APIs:
- ApiMedic (Symptom Checker), for more information about priaid AG privacy policies please see their privacy statement here: http://priaid.com/en-gb/privacy as well as their terms and conditions here: http://priaid.ch/en-gb/terms
- Google Places API, Google Maps API (Location Finder) and Time Zone API (Time zone detection) , for more information about Google privacy policies please see their privacy statement here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy
- Wikipedia (Information)
- Genderize.io (Automatic Gender Determination)
Am Heiligen Busch 8,
Dortmund, NRW 44227, Germany
+ 49 176 91418283
david.hawig [at] florence [dot] chat Back